Learn from Sam Cox and Josh Ellis on October 23rd at Iron Legion!
They will be covering Strongman and Powerlifting technique and programming perspectives.
Athletes will have instructional time with Q+A and also time to practically apply new techniques in a coached environment.
More about the coaches:
Owner and Founder: Move Mountains Training LLC
- 880kg/1940lb Total Classic Raw.
- Continuously competing in powerlifting and bodybuilding since 2013
- Over a decade of continuous gym experience and education.
As a Trainer/Coach:
- Top 10 personal trainer at a company with over 1100 trainers for 3+ years, grossing an average of 10k a month in revenue.
- Coached a 15 year old to a 500lb squat/ 315lb bench/ 365 deadlift.
- Coached several clients to massive weight loss and strength gain including one going from 470lbs, down to 370, while quadrupling his strength in the power lifts.
- Coached a 60 year old male from 135lb squat and deadlift to 500lb on both, naturally.
- Helped countless women get near or over 300lb on deadlift, and at least 225lb on squat.
- Lead a 19 y/o natural lifter to a 405lb bench press and 600lb deadlift.
- Started an ongoing Barbell Club, as well as a large (and growing) online team of both athletes and general population clients.
Sam Cox Credentials as a Coach
Produced 1 professional bikini competitor
Produced 1 internationally competitive strongman
Produced 1 national powerlifting champion
Studied under several of the top 5 world strongest man competitors as well as the world renown Charles Staley and Josh Bryant of Jailhouse Strong fame
Credentials as an athlete
Held the #5 ranking in the world in the 242 weight class in powerlifting with a 1960 raw total
Held a top 10 ranking in strongman as an amateur lightweight
Broke many state records in powerlifting, strongman and all round lifting